“LYNC” up with us at the location nearest you to discover how your business can:
- Lower operating expenses
- Improve employee productivity
- Increase customer satisfaction
To attend click on the city closest to you.
This event is focused on addressing your business challenges and will be interactive. Unified Communications Strategist, Marty Parker, will be our keynote speaker. This will be a great way to get the latest look at Microsoft Lync Server 2010: the next generation of Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.Lync Server 2010 offers:
- A single interface uniting voice communications, presence, instant messaging, and audio/video/web conferencing.
- A familiar user experience accessible through MS Office, SharePoint, and Exchange.
- Interoperability with existing systems for smoother deployment and migration.
At each location, we will be raffling Jabra headsets, Polycom CX100 speakerphones and a UC Readiness Assessment (valued at over $2000)! Lunch will be provided.
Keynote – Marty Parker
Your Business Challenges
11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Demonstrating Solution Applications & ROI Possibilities
Lunch & Connecting
Q & A and Wrap Up
Raffle for gifts
We look forward to having you participate in this exciting event!
Seating is limited – Reserve your spot today!
(Click on the city below to register)
Santa Clara, CA
VOX Network Solutions would like to thank all of our sponsors: